Another high up Indian village close to the Chinese boarder, only this time I could see the whole milky way not just a few stars. Fun fact Chitkul is known for producing one of the worlds best potatoes, hidden away in the mountains away from pollution and chemicals.
- Printed using the highest quality Fuji Crystal archive paper with a semi-matt finish.
- The paper is coated with a slightly stippled texture giving a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour.
- Great versatile paper, very natural and works well with all photographic images.
- Maintains colours in a very natural way, giving a detailed, 3-dimensional beautiful photographic reproduction.
- Safely packaged in a postal tube so its safe on its way to you!
- Makes a great gift, and the postal tube is perfect for packaging.
- Please note, for sale is the print only. Frame not inc.