I was driving through the high Himalayas of India, only a few KM away from the Chinese boarder. It had been cloudy all week, until I suddenly noticed this clear sky and visible stars. I had to jump out and snap this one off....
- Printed using the highest quality Fuji Crystal archive paper with a semi-matt finish.
- The paper is coated with a slightly stippled texture giving a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour.
- Great versatile paper, very natural and works well with all photographic images.
- Maintains colours in a very natural way, giving a detailed, 3-dimensional beautiful photographic reproduction.
- Safely packaged in a postal tube so its safe on its way to you!
- Makes a great gift, and the postal tube is perfect for packaging.
- Please note, for sale is the print only. Frame not inc.