I was cycling home along the seafront into a beautiful sunset taking photos as I went. When I suddenly saw a fox slink onto the beach bellow. I carefully got off and put my bike down and pursued on foot. Trying my hardest to move steadily and slowly without making too much noise as I didn’t want to scare the fox away. After a few photos and a few steps closer it was clear it this fox was not easily scared, so I got incredibly close and managed to get this snap of him enjoying a few drops of rain.
- Printed using the highest quality Fuji Crystal archive paper with a semi-matt finish.
- The paper is coated with a slightly stippled texture giving a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour.
- Great versatile paper, very natural and works well with all photographic images.
- Maintains colours in a very natural way, giving a detailed, 3-dimensional beautiful photographic reproduction.
- Safely packaged in a postal tube so its safe on its way to you!
- Makes a great gift, and the postal tube is perfect for packaging.
- Please note, for sale is the print only. Frame not inc.